Saturday, November 04, 2006

Turning my frown upside down

Sadly, my mood hasn't improved so while Eric spent his day working, I spent my day laying around the house and watching The Discovery Channel. I still haven't figured out why, but I think that Adam Savage, the red-headed host of Mythbusters, is a total hottie.

Eric is heading to a tattoo appointment tomorrow afternoon which leaves me flying solo. I've decided to head out in the morning, camera in-hand, and try to find an activity that will help me lift this funk I'm in. At the very least, I'm hoping to find something that inspires me - something beautiful, something unique, something odd - something that makes me want to capture it on film. If I take any good pictures, I'll post them here tomorrow. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home