Friday, November 10, 2006

This sucks

I haven't been able to post for the last two days for reasons beyond my control. I attempted to post on Wednesday evening, but Blogger kept deleting the bottom half of my entry. After several tries, I finally gave up and figured that I'd wait until Thursday, hoping that the NABLOPOMO Gods would be merciful. Unfortunately, Thursday brought with it a more serious problem as my monitor decided to take a permanent nap. I tried the unplug, replug, reboot, reconfigure routine, but to no avail. After much research, a replaced video card, and lots of frustration, we identified the problem as being a bad motherboard. I'm not sure what that means, but it can't be good.

So I'm blogging from work which is a new low, even for me. I'm hoping to have my computer problems resolved by this weekend (fingers crossed). If not, I'll blog from work when possible, balancing my commitment to Mrs. Kennedy with my fear of being shitcanned six weeks before Christmas. Let the ulcers begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home