Sunday, December 10, 2006

Releasing My Inner (Male) Child

Saturday night was as uneventful as it gets so while Eric was napping on the sofa, I decided to take out some of my Playmobil play sets (don't ask) and take some pictures. Here are some of my favorites:

The Cop (think NYPD but without the racial bias). You can't see it from this angle, but he's actually pointing a gun at the camera. I wonder if he has a throw-away strapped to his ankle?









The Fireman (not as sexy as those in the NYFD but I'm totally digging the Ron Jeremy mustache)


















The Pirate (since Johnny Depp hasn't returned any of my calls, this little guy will have to do)









The Warrior (at first I was a little disturbed by his crown made from a dead cat's skull, but it works with the outfit)

And finally...

The Jester (because laughing at how horribly boring my life has become seems to distract me from facing how horribly fucking boring my life has become)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK SO I'M AT WORK AND THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO LOUD I HAD TO SHUSHED... SHANNON I'M SCARED FOR YOUR WELL BEING. PLEASE COME INTO BROOKLYN, I'LL BUY YOU ICE CREAM. YOU'LL HAVE CONTACT WITH HUMANS =)
-KERI

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home