Monday, December 25, 2006

She's Got My Vote

My 7-year old niece, Rebecca, was given the following school assignment: Write what you would do if you were given the job of Santa.

With some minor spelling and grammatical corrections, this is what she wrote:

"I would love to have the opportunity to be Santa. I would give all the kids in foster homes one or two parents. I would put the people in war back with their families. I would give my brother a Ben-Ten watch because he really wants one. I would spend time with the kids in the hospital. I would talk to the parents whose kids past away. I would give peace and joy on Earth. I would give every animal a shelter because I love animals. Would you like to be Santa?"

I think she'd make a great Santa, don't you?

Merry Christmas, Internets. I hope your day was full of family, friends, and lots of laughs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one special kid!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home